Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Morristown Court in Morristown, New Jersey
A Suburban Life Style for Urban
People is one the many
advantages you will experience when you reside at Morristown
Conveniently located in Morristown NJ, Morristown Court is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Morristown lies about
32 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
- A Lovely Condo and Townhome Community of 1-2 Bedroom
Condos and Townhomes with 1.1-2.0 Baths, some with Attached 1 Car Garages in Morristown, NJ
- Convenient Location, A Commuter's Dream: Less than 0.5 Miles Walk to
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 30 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- Conveniently located just 0.5 +/- Miles from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
- 2 +/- minute drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 12+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates 287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Morristown Court, Morristown, NJ: A Complete Living Experience
Town Home and Condo Community was built around 1995 and there are 48 units
featuring 1-2 Bedrooms and 1.1-2 Baths and some with an attached
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are a few Floor
Plans to choose from.
When you own a home at Morristown Court you spend your free time
doing what you want to. There are many recreational opportunities
from the local township and county to sports arenas, hiking and
biking areas. Memorial Park, Frelinghuysen Arboretum, James
Park, Centennial Park and Morris County Park are just a few of
the areas' recreational delights.
Big City Convenience and Maintenance-Free Living
Court is that unusual combination of a suburban lifestyle
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Units: 48
- Beds/Baths: 1-2 / 1.1-2.0
- Parking: 0-1 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1994-1996
- Price: $275,000 - $375,000
- Common Features: Innovative and Dynamic Floor Plans. Spacious Living Rooms, Some with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Area. Walk-in Master Bedrooom Closet(s) per plan. Custom Kitchens, Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. Economical Gas-Fired/Natural Gas Heat, Central Air conditioning, Some Units have an Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units and Paved Driveways, Extra parking for additional cars and guests.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Thomas Jefferson School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Morristown Court is a commuter's dream with easy access to I-287, I-80, Routes 24, 124, 202 and 10. The Morristown Train Station is within Walking Distance. Bus Service is also available with stops just a short drive away.
- Fun & Recreation: Less than 1/2 mile to Morristown Green the center of town, shops, and eateries. Rockaway, Livingston and Short Hills Malls are nearby. About 32 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: 5 minute walk to the Morristown Train Station for Midtown Direct Train to New York City. Short walk to the New Transit Village. 1/2 Mile from Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Integrated into state and
interstate highway network via I-287, Morristown area residents have access to
all major freeways. Bus service is excellent between Morristown and Netcong.
Rail transportation to New York City, Newark and intermediate stops is the
area’s best via NJ Transit. Morristown center less than an hour away from
New York City. Airport and limousine
service is available from Morristown Airport. The township is in an excellent
location with easy access to major highways, such as State Routes 10 and 24,
U.S. Routes 46 and 202; and Interstates 78, 80, 280, and 287. The areas has
three train stations with service to New York City - Morris Plains, Morristown
and Convent Station. Bus service is excellent between Morristown and Netcong. Airport and limousine service is available from Morristown Airport.
A world of shopping is within easy reach. Downtown
Morristown presents dozens of specialty shops, fine restaurants, excellent
department stores and
catering virtually to every taste. Nearby Morris County Mall adds additional chain and discount stores.
Area shoppers also have the convenience of being only
minutes away from both the Livingston Mall and the Mall at
Education and Cultural Center
Residents of Morristown soon discover the enormous
educational and cultural opportunities available to them
throughout the Morristown area.
Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College
of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County
College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all
within a few miles.
Today, Morristown provides a plethora of social and
cultural options for its residents. Morristown center
less than an hour away from New York City via the midtown
direct train from the Morristown Train Station. Jockey
Hollow and other county, state and federal parks, are
within a 15 minute drive. Within the town proper there is
a theatre, movie house, and shopping opportunities
including department stores and specialty boutiques, as
well as numerous, ethnically diverse restaurants.
County and National Parks, hiking, biking, swimming, skating, movie theatres and health clubs.
110 South Street
1 Miller Road
Click here for all
MORRISTOWN NJ HOMES FOR SALE
Morristown Court, Morristown, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
you own a home in Morristown Court you spend your free time doing what you want
to. Both your tranquil and active moods can both be satisfied here. Visit the
township parks where you can try your hand at everything from bocce to baseball.
The Morris County Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers a year-round program
of activities throughout the county like adult education courses, programs for
school children, planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
Come share in the convenient and carefree and lifestyle of
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official website of the Morristown Court
Community and is not affiliated with the Morristown Court Homeowners
Condo/Community Association. Please contact Alliance Property Management at 973-605-2775 to speak to the the Management
Company. This website was
designed to promote the Morristown Court Community, it's Homes and
Lifestyle to Home Buyers looking in the area.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Morristown Court Experts!
Local Map of Morristown Court in Morristown, NJ